2017 Municipal Election
District #1 – Council Member
District #3 – Council Member
(All open seats are 4-year terms)
Have you ever thought about running for City Council? The City of Holladay will have the three open Council seats in the upcoming election. Candidates must file a “Declaration of Candidacy” form, in person with the City Recorder.
The filing period runs from Thursday, June 1 through Wednesday, June 7 during regular City Hall hours: 8:00am -5:00pm, Monday through Friday. There is a $35 non-refundable filing fee.
Candidates for office must:
- be a resident of the City of Holladay for at least 12 consecutive months immediately prior to the date of the General Election
- must be a resident of the district they are running for
- be a United States citizen
- be 18 yrs of age or older
- be a registered voter in the City of Holladay
For more information, please contact Stephanie in the City Recorder’s office at 527-2454.