2017 Election Information
There WILL NOT be a Primary Election. The General Election will be held on November 7, 2017. The City of Holladay will use Vote by Mail for this election.
- Ballots will be mailed to registered voters on October , 2017 for the General Election
- Military and Overseas ballot mailing will be September 22, 2017
- Voters who need accommodations for disabilities, misplaced their ballots, or did not receive a ballot; may cast a ballot at the Salt Lake County Election office on October 24- November 3 from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. only
- Ballots will include a postage paid return envelope.
- Ballots must be signed and postmarked the Monday before the Election Day.
- There will be ballot drop-off locations at The Holladay Library and The Salt Lake County Government Center, 2001 S State Street,
- Voters may still vote at CITY HALL on Election Day:
If you have moved please contact the SLCo Election Division via email at email@example.com or by phone at 385-468-7400 to update their address to ensure you receive your ballot.
Voters can check there registration status or register to vote online at www.vote.utah.gov
General Election information is availabe at vote.utah.gov where you can register to vote, view the voter information pamphlet, see sample ballots and candidate information and find information about polling locations, ballot tracking and more.
Salt Lake County Voter Information and Registration