2017 Election Information
This year the City Council has chosen to conduct the 2017 municipal election entirely by mail. The General Election will be Tuesday, Nov. 7. Citizens will have the opportunity to vote for Mayor and Districts 1 and 3 City Council seats. The candidates are:
Mayor Robert M. Dahle
District 1 Sabrina R. Petersen
District 3 Paul Fotheringham
NOTE: In conjunction with the Holladay City municipal election is the Granite School District Bond Election, a special election for U.S. Representative District # 3 that pertains to all of Holladay City (except 4 voting precincts), and local district trustee elections in some portions of the city.
- Ballots will be mailed to registered voters the week of October 16, 2017
- Ballots will include a postage paid return envelope.
- Ballots must be signed and postmarked no later than Monday, Nov. 6 ,the day before Election Day
- There will be ballot drop-off locations at the Holladay Library - 2150 E Murray Holladay Rd or for a list of drop box locations, visit got-vote.org
- Voters may still vote at CITY HALL on Election Day from 7am -8:00 pm for Voters who need accommodations for disabilities, misplaced their ballots, did not receive a ballot or who want to vote in person
For additional information to update your address or to check your registration status you can contact the SLCo Election Division via email at email@example.com or by phone at 385-468-8683.
Voters can check there registration status or register to vote online at www.vote.utah.gov
General Election information is availabe at vote.utah.gov where you can register to vote, view the voter information pamphlet, see sample ballots and candidate information and find information about polling locations, ballot tracking and more.
Salt Lake County Voter Information and Registration