The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Wednesday, September 5 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
|Have a comment you would like to send to the Planning Commission?Please complete this contact form, and we’ll make sure the Planning Commission receives your message in a timely fashion, click here.|
CITY OF HOLLADAY
SPECIAL PLANNING COMMISSION
DATE: WEDNESDAY, September 5, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S. 2300 E.
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (This matter is a Public Hearing. It will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to the community has been provided as required by law.)
1. Residential Building Corridor and Front Setback Code Amendment – Planner: Jonathan Teerlink – The City proposes to amend the method by which front setback and building corridor are calculated. A six-month temporary regulation was initiated by the City Council. Staff has prepared language intended to amend and/or replace this current temporary ordinance.
(These matters will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighboring property owners is not required.)
2. Holladay City Fire Station – 2210 East Murray-Holladay Road – Final Site Plan – P Zone
Planner: Paul Allred – Architects and engineers have prepared final documents for the City for the Fire Station to be built on this 1.59 acre site. (This is item is not a public hearing. No notice was required.)
3. Holladay Village Square – 4664 S 2300 East – Final Site Plan – HV Zone –Planners: Paul Allred, Jonathan Teerlink & Rick Whiting – The applicants, Melby Group and Rockworth Development, have prepared final documents for a 42,000 sq. ft. mixed use development adjacent to the Holladay Village Plaza. (This is item is not a public hearing.
No notice was required.)
4. Approve Minutes of the July 26 and August 7, 2012
DISCUSSION ITEMS (These items are scheduled to be discussed but no official actions will be taken)
5. Residential Office Zone – RO Zone – (Continued) – Planners: Rick Whiting & Intern, Jason Bond –This is a discussion of a proposed new zone to accommodate conversion of homes along major streets into professional offices. A six-month temporary regulation restricting rezoning was
initiated the City Council. Staff has prepared a refined draft for consideration by the Planning Commission.
6. Sign Ordinance Amendment – O-R-D Zone – (Continued) – Planner: Paul Allred – Discussion of
possible changes to Chapter 13.82 – Signs – in order to accommodate the needs of the Canyon Slope Square and other potential projects in the O-R-D zone.
7. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
8. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
9. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, August 31, 2012 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1