The City Council will hold a meeting on Thursday, September 20 at 6:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2012
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
5:00 p.m. Council Dinner – Council members will be eating dinner. No city business will be discussed.
5:30 p.m. Briefing Session – The Council will review and discuss the agenda items; NO decisions will be made.
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Municipal Council will hold a City Council meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 6:00 p.m. It is possible that a member of the Council will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
6:00 p.m. Council Meeting
- Welcome – Mayor Webb
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comments
The public is invited to address the City Council on any subject for three minutes, five minutes for a group spokesperson, additional time allotted at the discretion of the Chair. Comments which cannot be made within these time limits should be submitted in writing to the City Recorder prior to noon the day before the meeting so they can be copied and distributed to the Council
- Presentation on Helmet Program – Kevin Condra & Holladay Youth City Council
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012- Amending Sections 13.14.054 and 13.14071 Pertaining to Residential Building Corridor and Front Setback Requirements
- Decision of Appeal of Highland Hawk Investments Regarding Denial of Conceptual Subdivision Plan of Orchard Hollow
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-23 Declaring Property Located at approximately 3501 Berghalde Lane, Holladay, UT as Surplus Property
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-15 Repealing Title 12 and 13 of the City Code Pertaining to Zoning and Re-Enacting a New Title 13 with Revisions
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-34 Repealing and Approving Suspension and Revocation Standards for Alcohol Standards
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-35 Authorizing the Mayor to Execute a Tenth Amendment and Renewal to an Agreement for Public Work Services Between Salt Lake County and City of Holladay
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-36 Authorizing the Mayor to Execute a Third Amendment and Renewal to an Agreement for the Overlay, Chipseal, Slurry Program Between Salt Lake County and City of Holladay
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-37 Authorizing the City Attorney to Enter Into and Sign a Stipulation for Settlement of a Quiet Title Action Filed in Third District Court in and for Salt Lake County, UT Civil No.110917356
- Consent Agenda
a. Approval of Minutes – July 19, August 23 & September 6, 2012
- City Manager Report – Randy Fitts
- Council Reports
XVII. Adjourn City Council Meeting and Convene to a Council Work Meeting
a. Update and Discussion on City Hall Park Common Area
b. Update on Fire Station & Casto Home
c. Discussion on Building Corridor
c. Discussion on Traffic Study – Council Member Palmer
d. Long Term Storm Drain Update
e. Legal Issues – Craig Hall
f. Community Development Update – Paul Allred
g. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
h. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
XVIII. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
XIX. Adjourn Work Meeting
On Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 2:30 am a copy of the foregoing amended notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at City Hall, Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1.
Dated this 18th day of September, 2012
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder