The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, September 18 at 7:00pm. The agenda is now available.
|Have a comment you would like to send to the Planning Commission?Please complete this contact form, and we’ll make sure the Planning Commission receives your message in a timely fashion, click here|
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S. 2300 E.
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
1. Tom Nelson et al – Presentation and discussion about the Highland Drive Corridor.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (These matters will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighboring property
owners is not required.)
2. Cottonwood Country Club Renovation – 1780 East Lakewood Dr. – Preliminary Site Plan –- P Zone – Planners: Paul Allred & Rick Whiting – The owners of the facility request City approval to tear down and rebuild a somewhat larger clubhouse and renovate several features at the site. (A Public Hearing was conducted and Conceptual Plan approval was granted at the August 7, 2012 meeting.)
3. Residential Building Corridor and Front Setback Code Amendment – Planner: Jonathan Teerlink – The City proposes to amend the method by which front setback and building corridor are calculated. A six-month temporary regulation was initiated by the City Council. Staff has prepared language intended to amend and/or replace this current temporary ordinance. (A Public Hearing was conducted
at the September 5, 2012 meeting.)
4. Sign Ordinance Amendment – O-R-D Zone – Planner: Paul Allred – Discussion of possible changes to Chapter 13.82 – Signs – This amendment to the ordinance is proposed in order to accommodate the needs of the Canyon Slope Square and other potential projects in the O-R-D zone. (A Public Hearing was conducted at the May 15, 2012 meeting.)
5. Approve Minutes of the July 26, August 7, 21, and 28, 2012.
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Monday, September 17, 2012 at 9:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1