The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, September 16 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
A light dinner will be served to the Commissioners.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (The following matter is a Public Hearing. It will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighbors has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Chapter 13.03 and Chapter 13.10, Submission Checklists – Staff – Pat Hanson, City
Planner – The proposed amendment will reconcile the submission requirements in the
ordinance for site plans and subdivisions with the over-the-counter submissions checklists
currently in use by the Technical Review Committee.
7:10 PM 2. Olympus Medical Subdivision – 4626 S Holladay Blvd. – Plat Amendment – HV Zone
– Staff: Paul Allred, Community Development Director – The Commission will consider a request to vacate and amend a portion of the Peony Gardens Subdivision and in its place, create a proposed new Olympus Medical Subdivision. The majority of the property is located at 4626 So. Holladay Blvd. Portions of the proposed subdivision front on Laney Ave. and Locust Lane.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
3. Olympus Orchards PUD – 2448 E 3900 South – Preliminary Plat – Six-Lot PUD – R-M
Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Ivory Homes, requests
approval for a Planned Unit Development (PUD) and a Conditional Use Permit for a six-lot
single family home subdivision.
4. Approval of Minutes – August 19, 2014
(The following matters are for discussion only.)
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process; Text Amendment to Chapter 13 regarding the terms “adjacent’ and “abutting” – Staff: Pat Hanson, City Planner
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 9:30am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1