The City Council and Planning Commission will meet in a joint work meeting on Thursday, September 12 at 6:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
NOTICE OF A JOINT WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL & PLANNING COMMISSION
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council & Planning Commission will hold a joint work meeting on Thursday, September 12 at 6:00pm. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. There will be no public comment taken and no decisions will be made at this meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Webb-
convene the annual joint work meeting of the City Council and Planning Commission to discuss issues of mutual interest
2. Discussion on Holladay Village Center
3. Discussion on Highland Drive Master Plan
4. Discussion on Recent Ordinance Amendments for Food Trucks, Excavations and Grading and Landscaping. The Planning Commission has recently forwarded recommendations on updates to the city’s land use ordinances
5. Discussion on Upcoming Ordinance Amendments
6. Discussion on Projects in the City
a. Millrock Technology Park – Bldg #5
7. Discussion on General Plan – process & sequencing of future updates
8. Other Business
9. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation, and/or Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
On Tuesday, September 9, 2013 at 10:30 am a copy of the foregoing revised notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the Holladay City Hall, Holladay, UT. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Dated this 9th day of September, 2013
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder