The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 1 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S. 2300 E.
There will be no field trip prior to this meeting. Planning Commissioners are urged to visit sites individually prior to the meeting.
5:30 PM General Plan Amendment Discussion – Work session on drafts of Chapter 6, Parks, Trails and Open Space, and Chapter 4, Economic Stability and Resilience – Review and discussion of selected parts of a proposed major re-write of the City’s current General Plan originally adopted in 2000.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners during this work session
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
1. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
7:05 PM PUBLIC HEARING(S)
2. Nixon Rezone – 2496 E 6200 S – David & Clair Nixon, applicants – Paul Allred, Planner – This is a request to rezone approximately 1.67 acres of property from R-1-43 to R-1-21.
3. Locust Lane Apartments – 4645 S Locust Lane- Conceptual Site Plan – Brad Reynolds, applicant – Jon Teerlink, Planner- This is a request for conceptual site plan approval for a 10 unit apartment development in the HV zone.
4. Cast-a-Glow, Spray Tan – 5066 S Taroona Dr – Conditional Use Permit – Home Occupation –- Nadia Oberle- applicant – Pat Hanson, Planner – This is a request for a CUP to allow customers to come to the home occupation.
5. General Plan Amendment Public Hearing – (Continued) – This is a discussion of proposed major re-write of the City’s current General Plan originally adopted in 2000.
OTHER ACTION ITEMS
6. Preliminary Subdivision Plan — Holladay Town Center Court Subdivision – 4545 South 2300 East.
7. Preliminary Subdivision Plan — Villages of Holladay Planned Unit Development — 4269 South Highland Dr.
8. Site Plan – Ferrin Office Building – RM Zone — 6571 South Big Cottonwood Canyon Road – Ron Ferrin, applicant
9. Approval of Minutes –July 21 & August 4, 2015
• Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
• Report from Staff on upcoming applications
• Discussion of possible future amendments to code
• Calendar for future meeting on General Plan update
On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 11:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1