The City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, August 8 at 6:30 pm. The agenda is now available.
NOTICE OF A WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, August 8 at 6:30 pm or as soon thereafter as possible. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions as public comments are accepted during regular Council meetings on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Webb
2. Discussion on Previous Public Hearings
• Mobile Food Trucks
3. Update on Current Construction Projects (Village, Fire Station, Commons Area, Casto Home, others)
4. Discussion on Proposed Annexation Study
5. Discussion on Bus Benches and Locations
6. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
7. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
8. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
All details regarding the agenda items may be found online at www.cityofholladay.com
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 3:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and the State noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 5th day of August, 2013
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder