The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, August 5 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. Two proposed project sites will be visited:
1. Nunley Villas 4-Twin Home Development – at 1926 E Nunley Cr; (5990 S – one block west of Highland Dr)
2. Keone 4-Lot Subdivision – 2521 E Murray-Holladay Rd.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighbors has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. CANCELLED – Cowboy Partners Center – 6440 S Wasatch Blvd. – Zone
Change from R-M to O-R-D.
7:15 PM 2. Cottonwood Lane Subdivision – 5156 S Cottonwood Lane – 3-Lot Stream Exception – R-1-43 Zone – 7:30 – Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner & Clarence Kemp, City Engineer – The applicant is Steve Hopkins, representing Beckstrand & Associates. In conjunction with Preliminary Plat approval on this 4.38 acre property – they request approval to place three residences closer than the 100 foot required setback from Big Cottonwood Creek.
7:30 PM 3. Nunley Villas 4-Twin Home Development – 1926 E Nunley Cr. – Conceptual Plan – R-2-10 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Matt Lepire – requests approval to subdivide this property into eight residential dwellings configured as four twin homes. The propriety is on 1.12 acres of ground.
7:45 PM 4. Keone 4-Lot Subdivision – 2521 E Murray-Holladay Rd. – Conceptual Plan – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicants, Maile & Sharon Keone – request approval to subdivide this .86 acre property into four lots. In addition to two existing homes, the proposed subdivision could allow construction of two new homes.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
5. Summit Cyclery. – 4646 S. Holladay Blvd. – Preliminary Site Plan – HV Zone (HV) – Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner – Applicant, Devin Pardoe requests approval to remodel an existing retail building (formerly Spin Cycle) on the north-west corner of Holladay Blvd and Laney Ave.
6. Salt Pizza Co. – 4737 S Holladay Blvd. – Preliminary Site Plan – HV Zone (HV) Staff: Jonathan Teerlink & Rick Whiting, City Planners – Applicant, Mark Olsen, requests approval to construct a mixed use office and restaurant building on the corner of Holladay Blvd. and Kentucky Ave.
7. Approval of Minutes – July 15, 2014.
OTHER BUSINESS – (The following matters are for discussion only)
8. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
9. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
10. Discussion of possible future amendments to code