The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, August 4 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Location: City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 pm
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. (Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting these sites using your own vehicle(s) for transportation. Two proposed project sites will be visited:
(1) Big Cottonwood Cove Subdivision – Approx. 2164 E. 6200 (Item #1;) and
(2) Holladay Mixed Development – Bell/McPhie (Item #2.)
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip. :
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
7:05 3. Public Hearing — Big Cottonwood Cove Seven Lot Subdivision – Approx. 2164 E. 6200 – R-1-8 zone – Applicant, David Weekley Homes, Nick Mason, agent. (Notice sent as required by law prior to hearing)
7:15 4. Preliminary Subdivision Plan – Holladay Village Condominiums (Mixed use) – 2350 E. Murray Holladay Rd – HV zone – Applicants, Ken Bell, Steve McPhie
7: 25 5. Minutes – 6/30/15 & 7/7/15
7:45 6. Continued Public Hearing – General Plan Amendment – Review of proposed major re-write of the City’s current General Plan originally adopted in 2000. The proposed plan includes long range goals and implementation strategies for future development within the in the City in regards to such matters as Land Uses, Transportation, Housing, Environmental Sustainability and Economics, Parks and Trail, etc.
• Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
• Report from Staff on upcoming applications
• Discussion of possible future amendments to code
• Calendar for future meeting on General Plan update