The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, August 19 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
5:15 PM FIELD TRIP -Please meet at City Hall at 5:15 pm. Five proposed project site(s) will be visited –
(1) Olympus Medical Center @ 4624 S Holladay Blvd;
(2) Olympus Orchards PUD @ 2448 E 3900 South;
(3) Kinder Landing Tutoring – @ 5171 S Saddleback Dr (1600 East & Spring Lane);
(4) Highland Place (Winegar Property) Rezone @ 5246 S Highland Dr; and
(5) Awaken Schools Preschool @ 5870 S Highland Dr.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighbors has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Kinder Landing Tutoring – 5171 S Saddleback Drive – CUP Home Occupation with Customers – Preschool – R-1-10 Zone – Staff: Pat Hanson, City Planner
– Applicant, Camille Stoll, requests Conditional Use Permit approval to conduct a pre-school and tutoring for up to eight students in her home.
7:15 PM 2. Awaken Schools Preschool – 5870 S Highland Dr. – CUP Home Occupation
with Customers – Preschool – R-1-10 Zone – Staff: Pat Hanson, City Planner – Applicant, Rebekah Summerhays, requests Conditional Use Permit approval to condut a pre-school for up to twelve students in her home.
7:30 PM 3. POSTPONED – Millcreek Place 3-Lot Subdivision – Conceptual Plan – R-2-10 Zone
7:45 PM 4. Highland Place (Winegar Property) Rezone – 5246 S Highland Dr. – Zone
Change from R-1-21 to R-1-8 – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, David Weekly Homes, requests to rezone this 1.48 acre property from R-1-21 Single Family Residential on one-half acre minimum sized lots) to R-1-8 (Single Family Residential on 8,000 Sq. Ft. minimum sized lots) in order to construct a six-lot single family home subdivision.
8:00 PM 5. Olympus Orchards PUD – 2448 E 3900 South – Conceptual Plan – Six-Lot
PUD – R-M Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Ivory Homes, request approval for a Planned Unit Development (PUD) and a Conditional Use Permit for a six-lot single family home subdivision.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
6. Cottonwood Lane 4-Lot Subdivision – 5156 S Cottonwood Lane – Preliminary Plan – 4-Lot Subdivision – R-1-43 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Steve Hopkins, representing Beckstrand & Associates, requests to subdivide this 4.38 acre property into four building lots.
7. Summit Cyclery – 4646 S. Holladay Blvd. – Preliminary Site Plan – HV Zone (HV) – Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner – Applicant, Devin Pardoe requests approval to remodel an existing retail building (formerly Spin Cycle) on the north-west corner of Holladay Blvd and Laney Ave.
8. Nunley Villas 4-Twin Home Development – 1926 E Nunley Cr. – Preliminary Plan – R-2-10 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Matt Lepire – requests approval to subdivide this property into eight residential dwellings configured as four twin homes. The propriety is on 1.12 acres of ground
9. Olympus Medical Center – 4624 S Holladay Blvd. – Preliminary Site Plan –Holladay Village (HV) Zone – Staff: Paul Allred, Community Development Director & Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner – Applicant, Dr. Jared Probst, requests approval to construct a new 30,000 Sq. Ft. Medical Center to replace the existing Olympus Clinic.
10. Approval of Minutes August 5, 201.
OTHER BUSINESS (The following matters are for discussion only)
11. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
12. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
13. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Monday, August 18, 2014 at 9:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1