The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, August 18 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Location: City Hall – 4580 S. 2300 E.
Time: 7:00 pm
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. (Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting these sites using their own vehicle(s) for transportation. Two proposed project sites will be visited:
(1) Villages of Holladay Townhomes PUD — 4269 S. Highland Dr.
(2) Holladay Town Center Court – 4545 S 2300 East – PUD Subdivision
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
7:05 3. Public Hearing(s) — Holladay Town Center Court Subdivision – 4545 S 2300 E – Nick Mason, agent for David Weekley Homes
A. Conceptual Subdivision approval for a four-lot single family home subdivision. (This was previously delayed due to an error in the notice and will be considered again at this meeting)
B. Conditional Use Permit approval for a Planned Unit Development, (PUD), to allow for flexibility in design of the lots and location of the homes on the property.
7:25 4. Conditional Use Permit — Villages of Holladay Planned Unit Development located at 4269 S Highland Dr. — Request for approval for a Planned Unit Development (PUD) to allow for flexibility in design of the lots and location of the homes – Brad Reynolds, applicant.
Other Action Items
5. Preliminary Subdivision Plan — Holladay Town Center Court Subdivision – 4545 S 2300 East.
6. Preliminary Subdivision Plan — Villages of Holladay Planned Unit Development — 4269 S Highland Dr.
7. Minutes – July 7 & 21, 2015
8. General Plan Amendment Public Hearing – (Continued) & Work Session on Draft Chapters — Review of proposed major re-write of the City’s current General Plan originally adopted in 2000. The proposed plan includes long range goals and implementation strategies for future development within the in the City in regards to such matters as Land Uses, Transportation, Housing, Environmental Sustainability and Economics, Parks and Trail, etc.
• Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
• Report from Staff on upcoming applications
• Discussion of possible future amendments to code
• Calendar for future meeting on General Plan update