The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, July 7 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. (Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting these sites using your own vehicle(s) for transportation.
Three proposed project sites will be visited:
(1) Villages of Holladay Townhomes PUD at 4269 S. Highland Dr. (Item # 4);
(2) Pheasant Cove Rezone at 5555 S. Highland Dr. (Item # 3);
(3) Christensen Stream Exception at 2684 E Hillsden (Holladay Blvd.) (Item # 5)
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
ACTION ITEMS- (The following matters are Public Hearings. They may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was sent as required by law.)
3. Pheasant Cove Rezone – Amended – 5555 S Highland Dr. – Rezone from R-1-15 to R-1-21 – Staff Planner – Paul Allred, Community Development Director – Per the request of a member of the City Council – three lots are proposed to be changed to one-half acre zoning.
4. Villages of Holladay Townhomes PUD – 4269 S Highland Dr. – Conceptual Plan – RM Zone – Staff Planner: Rick Whiting – This is a request by Brad Reynolds for approval to build a 19-Unit Townhome project.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was not required.)
5. Christensen Property – 2684 E Hillsden – Stream Exception – R-1-43 Zone – Staff Planners: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner & Clarence Kemp, City Engineer – This is a request to rebuild a home within the 100 foot stream protection area.
6. Approve Minutes – June 2 & 16, 2015
7 .Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
8. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
9. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 9:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1