The City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, July 30 at 6:00pm. Please note that the meeting will be held at the UFA Fire Station – 2210 E Murray Holladay Rd.
NOTICE OF A WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, July 30 at 6:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the UFA Fire Station – 2210 E Murray Holladay Rd.
No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions.
5:00-6:00 pm – Dinner. Council will be having dinner with the firefighters.
6:00 – Council Work Meeting
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Dahle
2. Review of Appeal Process
3. Discussion on Easement Agreement with Mark Olsen
4. Discussion and Follow-up on Rezone Request for Hedgewood
5. Discussion on Speed Bump Maintenance
6. Discussion on City Hall Park
7. Discussion on Knudsen Park
8. Discussion on Eagle Scout Projects
9. Continued Discussion on Urban Deer Management
10. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
a. Meetings & Schedules – August 13 & 20
b. Blue Moon Festival –July 31
c. Primary Election – August 11
11. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
12. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
All details regarding the agenda items may be found online at www.cityofholladay.com
On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 11:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and the State noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 23rd day of July, 2015 –
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC, Holladay City Recorder