The City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, July 18 at 6:00 pm. At 5:30pm the Council will go on a field trip to the Village Center.
The agenda is now available.
NOTICE OF A WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, JULY 18, 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, July 18 at 6:00 pm. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions as public comments are accepted during regular Council meetings on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. 5:30pm – Field Trip to Village Center
2. Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Webb
3. Planning Commission Interviews (the Council will interview potential candidates for the Planning Commission)
4. Update on Current Construction Projects (Village Center, Fire Station, Commons Area, Casto Home, other)
5. Discussion on Proposed Annexation
(the Council is amending the current annexation policy and will review the proposed changes and discuss the timeline)
a. Annexation Study Report – Zions Bank
b. Review of Policy Amendment & Timeline
c. Status on Proposed Annexation
6. Discussion on Old City Hall Plaza
7. City Manager Report – Randy Fitts
8. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
9. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
10. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
All details regarding the agenda items may be found online at www.cityofholladay.com
On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 9:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and the State noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 16th day of July, 2013
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder