The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, June 3 at 7:00 pm. There will also be a field trip beginning at 5:30 pm. The agenda & packer are now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Location: Holladay City Hall- 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. Three proposed project sites will be visited including:
1) the Blosch Subdivision – 1961 E 4500 South;
2) the Keone Rezone – 2521 E Murray-Holladay Rd.; and
3) the Deerwood Farms Phase III Plat Amendment – 2525 E 6200 South.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING ACTION ITEMS – (The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighbors has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Woodley Place Subdivision – 4245 South 2300 East – Conditional Use Permit for PUD R-2-10 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Ivory Homes, requests to divide this1.65 acre parcel into ten building lots.
7:20 PM 2. Deerwood Farms Subdivision – Phase III – 2545 E 6200 South – Plat Amendment for lots one through four – R-1-87 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Steve Petersen requests to relocate the private road and adjust several lot lines of this 24.81 acre Subdivision. No new lots would be created.
7:50 PM 3. Blosch Subdivision – 1961 E 4500 South – Conceptual Plan – R-2-8 Zone – Two-Lot Subdivision – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Kirk Blosch, requests to divide this .48 acre Parcel into two building lots. 8:15 PM
4. Keone Property Rezone – 2521 E Murray-Holladay Road – Rezone Request R-1-10 to R-1-8 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, – Applicant, Maile Keone, requests Planning Commission recommendation to the City Council to rezone her .86 acre property from R-1-10 to R-1-8. (The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
5. Approve Minutes of the May 6, 2014 meeting.
OTHER BUSINESS – (The following matters are for discussion only.)
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, May 30, 2014 at 10:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1