6/30/16 PC Agenda

The Planning Commission will hold a Special meeting on Tuesday, June 30 at 5:30 pm. The agenda is now available.

(Revised 6-29-2015)

Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Special Start Time: 5:30 PM



1. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement

ACTION ITEMS – (The following matter is a Continued Public Hearing. It will be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was sent ten days prior to the meeting as required by law.)

2. SOHO Food Park – 4737 S Holladay Blvd. – Site Plan Review and Conditional Use Permit – Mobile Food Court – HV Zone (Continued) – Staff Planners: Paul Allred & Rick Whiting – This is a request for a conditional Use Permit to operate a six slip food truck court.

(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public notice was not required.)

3 Souvall Appeal – 5079 S Cottonwood Lane – R-1-43 Zone (Request for
Reconsideration) – Staff Planner: Paul Allred, Community Development Director – This is the possible reconsideration of a resident appeal to the Land Use Authority (Planning Commission) regarding recent administrative interpretation(s) of City Ordinance 13.76.710: Fences.

4. Approval of Minutes May 19, 2015


On Friday, June 26, 2015 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City.. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.

Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1