The Planning Commission will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, June 26 at 7:00pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
DATE: Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S. 2300 E.
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE SPECIAL MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (These matters will be heard and may be voted on.) (Public Hearing – Notice has been mailed to neighboring property owners as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Holladay City Fire Station – 2210 East Murray-Holladay Road – Permitted Conceptual Site Plan Review – P Zone – Planner: Paul Allred – Applicant, the City of Holladay wishes to build a Fire Station on this 1.59 acre site. (This is item is a public hearing.)
7:45 PM 2. Roots Nursery – 2210 East Murray-Holladay Road – Conditional Use Permit Review – NC Zone – Planner: Rick Whiting – Applicant, Jeff Willardson, has requested a Conditional Use Permit in order to conduct a retail nursery business at this site directly south of the Cottonwood Mall. (This is item is a public hearing.)
DISCUSSION ITEMS (These items are scheduled to be discussed but no official actions will be taken)
3. Residential Building Corridor and Front Setback Code Amendment (Continued) – Planners: Paul Allred & Jonathan Teerlink – The City proposes to amend the method by which front setback and building corridor are calculated. A six-month temporary regulation has been initiated by the City Council. Staff is studying and preparing a text amendment intended to amend and/or replace this current temporary ordinance.
4. Approve minutes of the June 19, 2012 meeting.
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review Process
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, June 22, 2011 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1