The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, June 2 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
DISCUSSION ITEMS – (The following matters may be discussed. No voting will be conducted. Public Notice was not required.)
3. SOHO Food Park – 4737 S Holladay Blvd. – Proposed Food-Truck Court – – HV Zone
– Staff Planners – Paul Allred/Rick Whiting – Applicant, Mark Olsen, has requested Site Plan and Conditional Use Approval for a seven-slip Food-Truck Park. This item is for discussion only at this meeting.
4. Proposed Text Amendment –Exceptions Section 13.08.150, Title 14.12 – Planner –Jonathan Teerlink – Additional sections of a previous code amendment were left out. This discussion will explain which sections should have been included during the previous code amendment approvals
5. Proposed Text Amendment – Architectural Controls for Multi-Family Zones – Planner – Paul Allred – It has been proposed that architectural review and controls,
similar to those in the HV zone, be applied to the R-2 and R-M zones. This is a continued discussion about the possibility of so amending the R-2 and R-M zone requirements.
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 10:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance.
TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1