The City Council will hold a meeting on Thursday, June 21 at 6pm. The agenda and supporting documents are now available.
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY JUNE 21, 2012
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
5:00 p.m. Council Dinner – Council members will be eating dinner. No city business will be discussed.
5:30 p.m. Briefing Session – The Council will review and discuss the agenda items; NO decisions will be made.
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Municipal Council will hold a City Council meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 6:00 p.m. It is possible that a member of the Council will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
- Welcome – Mayor Webb
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comments
The public is invited to address the City Council on any subject for three minutes, five minutes for a group spokesperson, additional time allotted at the discretion of the Chair. Comments which cannot be made within these time limits should be submitted in writing to the City Recorder prior to noon the day before the meeting so they can be copied and distributed to the Council.
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-10 Approving the Second Amended Budget for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1 2011 and Ending June 30, 2012 (approving changes to the budget for the current fiscal year)
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-11 Determining the Rate of Tax for 2012 Tax Year and Levying Taxes Upon all Real and Personal Property Within the City of Holladay (under Utah’s Truth in Taxation law, the Certified Tax Rate is set by law each year, the Council’s role is to formally adopt the rate once it is set)
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-13 Adopting a Final Budget for the Capital Improvement Fund for the Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2012 and Ending June 30, 2013
Click here for Captial Projects Budget
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-15 Repealing Title 12 and 13 of the City Code Pertaining to Zoning and Re-enacting a New Title 13 with Revisions (adopting updated zoning ordinances to comply with State law and Holladay’s needs)
Title 13 – zip file
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-16 Repealing and Reevaluating Title 8 of the City Code Pertaining to Animals Title 8 language
(adopting a new animal ordinance to remove the limitation on the number of licensed dogs and implement licensing of cats and ferrets to control rabies and facilitate return of escaped animals and to implement a new fee schedule consistent with SL County)
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-17 Amending Chapter 13.46.090 Pertaining to Building Heights in the “P” (adopting an increase in height allowance for buildings in the Public zone as well as allow for architectural features to be taller than the building)
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-18 Amending the Zoning Map for Property Located at 2084 E 3900 S from RM to C-1 (amending the zoning map to allow for construction of a proposed coffee shop)
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-19 Establishing a Neighborhood Parking Permit Program
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-21 Amending the Allocations for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)Funding for the 2012-2013 Fiscal Year (adopting an amendment to CDBG funding budgeting an additional $3000 for ADA improvements to City Hall)
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-23 Authorizing the Mayor to Execute an Agreement with Salt Lake County for Sharing of Aerial Photography
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Minutes – April 19
- City Manager Report – Randy Fitts
XVII. Council Reports
XVIII. Recess City Council Meeting and Convene as an RDA Board
XIX. Adjourn City Council Meeting and Convene to a Council Work Meeting
a. Discussion with Chamber on Economic Development
b. Discussion on Fire Station – Design and Budget
c. Discussion on Planning Commission Appt. – District 2
d. Discussion on License Agreement for Lease of Plaza Property for Adjacent Businesses
e. Discussion on Salt Lake Valley Health Dept. Proposed Noise Amendments
f. Discussion on Annexation Policy
g. Update on 4th of July
h. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
i. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
XX. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
XVI. Adjourn Work Meeting
On Monday, June 18, 2012 at 4:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at City Hall, Holladay Library, city internet website atwww.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1.
Dated this 18th day of June, 2012
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder