The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, June 16 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available. Click here for the packet
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. (Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting these sites using your own vehicle(s) for transportation.
Four proposed project sites will be visited:
(1) SOHO Food Park at 4737 S Holladay Blvd.(Item #4);
(2) Psarras/Richards Stream Exception at 2436 E Kentucky Ave (Item #3);
(3) Souvall Appeal at 5079 S Cottonwood Lane (Item #6); and-
(4) Holladay Town Center Court Subdivision at 4545 S 2300 East (Item #5);
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
ACTION ITEMS- (The following matters are Public Hearings. They may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was sent.)
7:00 PM 3. Psarras/Richards Stream Exception – 2436 E Kentucky Ave. – R-1-10 Zone – Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner & Clarence Kemp, City Engineer – The applicant proposes remodeling work within the stream protection zone of Spring Creek – The project involves enclosing an existing deck and requires Planning Commission review and approval.
7:15 PM 4. SOHO Food Park – 4737 S Holladay Blvd. – Site Plan Review and Conditional Use Permit – HV Zone – Staff Planner: Paul Allred – This is a request for approval to build a six slip food truck court as an allowed use with a Conditional Use Permit.
7:45 PM 5. Holladay Town Center Court – 4545 S 2300 East – Conceptual PUD Subdivision – R-M
Zone – Staff Planner: Rick Whiting – Applicant, David Weekly Homes, proposes to build a four single family detached home subdivision on this .71 acre lot.
(The following matter is a quasi-judicial ruling. Public Notice was mailed to all concerned parties.)
6. Souvall Appeal – 5079 S Cottonwood Lane – R-1-43 Zone – Staff Planner: Paul Allred, Community Development Director – This is a resident appeal to the Land Use Authority (Planning Commission) regarding recent administrative interpretation(s) of City Ordinance 13.76.710: Fences.
7. Approve Minutes – May 19, 2015 meeting.
8. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
9. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
10. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 11:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1