The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, May 5 at 7:00 pm. The agenda and packet is now available by clicking here
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
ACTION ITEMS- (The following matters are Public Hearings. They may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was sent as required by law.)
3. Dreyfous Farms Subdivision – 5950 S 2300 East – Plat Amendment – R-1-87 Zone –
Staff Planner: Rick Whiting – Applicant, Jim Dreyfous, requests approval to make a slight
adjustment to the subdivision boundary.
4. Abbington Senior Care Center – 3909 So. 2700 E.- Conceptual Site Plan – R-M Zone – Staff Planner: Paul Allred – This is a request to build an assisted living facility on this 2.09 acre Site.
5. Approve Minutes from the April 7 & 21, 2015 meetings
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was not required.)
6. Titan Development Office Building – Remodel – 2265 E Murray Holladay Rd – Amended Building Design – H.V. Zone – Staff Planner: Jonathan Teerlink – The applicant, Titan Development, requests review and approval of a redesign to their remodel project which was previously approved in November 2014. The proposal has been reviewed and recommended by the Design Review Board.
7. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
8. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
9. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 8:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can
be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1