The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, May 20 at 7:00 pm. They will also be going on a field trip beginning at 5:30 pm. The agenda and supporting documents are now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. Three proposed project sites will be visited including:
1) the Priskos Drive Approach – 5795 S Conway Drive;
2) the Spring Creek Woods Subdivision – 4775 S Holladay Blvd.; and
3) the Holladay Vista Estates Subdivision – 5972 S Highland Dr.
A light dinner will be served after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed. CLICK HERE FOR PACKET
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (The following matter is a Public Hearing. It will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to the public has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 2. Priskos Drive Approach – 5795 S Conway Drive – R-1-10 Zone – Special Exception –Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, Tosh Kano. – Applicant Deno Priskos requests review for approval to increase the standard drive approach width from 25’ to 35’. As per Holladay Ordinances; 14.12.150,13.08.15
(The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
3. Grand Holladay Condominiums – 4545 S 2300 East – R-M Zone – Preliminary Site Plan – Staff: Paul Allred, Community Development Director & Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner II – Applicant; Myron Child, requests approval for an eleven-unit condominium project on .71 acres of ground.
4. Spring Creek Woods (Formerly Murano at Spring Creek) – 8-Lot Subdivision – 4775 S Holladay Blvd. – Preliminary Plat – Staff: Paul Allred, Community Development Director & Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Ivory Homes, wishes to divide this 2.75 acre parcel into eight building lots. A Stream Setback Exception was previously granted.
5. Holladay Vista Estates Subdivision – 5972 S Highland Dr. – Preliminary Plat – Planners: Paul Allred & Rick Whiting – The applicant, John Curtis, is requesting approval of a 6 lot, single family residential detached subdivision on a private lane on 1.06 acres in an R-2-10 zone (Multi (Single) -family, Residential – on 6,250 sq. ft. minimum sized lots.)
6. Approval of Minutes – April 15, 2014
OTHER BUSINESS – (The following matters are for discussion only.)
7. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
8. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
9. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Monday, May 19, 2014 at 9:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website atwww.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1