The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, May 19 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall –
4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. (Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting these sites using your own vehicle(s) for transportation.
The Planning Commission will visit:
1. Proposed Cellular Tower site – St Vincent Catholic School – 1385 E Spring Lane
2. Thompson Day Care – 2550 E Venus Cr.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
ACTION ITEMS- (The following matters are Public Hearings. They may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was provided as required by law.)
3. Thompson Day Care- 2550 E Venus Circle – CUP Amendment – R-1-8 Zone- Staff planner: Pat Hanson – The applicant, Jean Thompson requested to increase the number of children from six (6) to twelve (12) at her home daycare.
4. Cellular Communication Tower- St Vincent De Paul Church Site – 1385 E Spring Lane – CUP – “P” Zone – Staff Planner: Jon Teerlink – Verizon Wireless proposes to construct a 52’ stealth Monopole Cellular Communication Tower.
5. Approval of Planning Commission minutes; April 7, April, 21, May 5, 2015
(The following matters are for discussion only.)
6. Text Amendment – Revised Driveway Exception (2) – Staff Planner: Jon Teerlink
7. Architectural Design Standards – Staff Planner: Paul Allred
8. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
A. Discussion about the definition/application of land use/density in the “R-M” zone / PUD.
9. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
10. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, May 15, 2015 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can
be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1