The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, April 7 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
6:00 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 6:00 pm.
Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting the site listed below using your own vehicle(s) for transportation.)
• The Locust Lane area – Possible Rezone (Item #8)
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
ACTION ITEMS – (The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was not required.)
3. Highland Court – Twin Home Subdivision – 5610 South Highland Dr. – Amended Preliminary Plat & Final Plat – R-M / R-2-10 Zones – Staff Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, LNC Investors, LLC, requests to develop a twin home subdivision with 23 total (three additional) dwellings on this site under the R-2-10 zone (Residential – Two Family – 10,000 square foot minimum sized lots) and R-M (Residential-Multifamily) zoning. (Courtesy notices of this item were mailed to property owners within a 500 foot radius of this property.)
4. Approve Minutes of the March 17, 2015 meeting.
DISCUSSION ITEMS – (The following matters are for discussion only. They will not be voted on. Public Notice was not required.)
5. Section 13.32.080 – Text Amendment – Development Standards in R-M & R-2 Zones
(Continued) – Staff Planners: Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – It is proposed that the setback standards in Multi-family – Zones be amended.
6. Wall Height- Proposed Text Amendment (Continued) – Staff Planner: Jonathan Teerlink
The proposed Text Amendment would allow lots with certain topography to increase the height of an exposed wall. It also would limit the exposure of a foundation wall surface.
7. Ground Floor Retail Policies in the HV Zone – (Continued) – Staff Planner: Paul Allred
8. Possible Zoning Study for Locust Lane (West Side of HV Zone) – Staff Planners: Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – Discussion of potential zone change to residential.
9. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
10. Report from Staff on upcoming applications.
11. Discussion of possible future amendments to code.
On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 9:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1