The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, April 17 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
|Have a comment you would like to send to the Planning Commission?Please complete this contact form, and we’ll make sure the City Council receives your message in a timely fashion, click here.|
CITY OF HOLLADAY
DATE: Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S. 2300 E.
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (These matters will be heard and may be voted on.) (Public Hearing – Notice has been mailed to neighboring property owners as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Orchard Hollow Rezone – 4245 & 4257 South Holladay Blvd. – Planner: Rick Whiting – Applicant, Simone McInnis, has requested a zone change for one acre of property located on Holladay Blvd. from to R-1-15 (Single Family Residential on minimum 15,000 Sq. Ft. Lots) to R-1-10 (Single Family Residential on minimum 10,000 Sq. Ft. Lots.) (This item is a public hearing.)
DISCUSSION ITEMS (These items are scheduled to be discussed but no official actions will be taken)
2. The Cottonwoods Luxury Apartments PUD Conceptual Permitted Site Plan Review – 5600 South Highland Dr. – Planners: Paul Allred & Rick Whiting – This request by Jeff and Clark Cannon is intended to facilitate development of a multi-unit luxury apartment community as well as, potentially, a mixed use commercial building.
3. Text Amendment to ordinance 13.14.054 and 13.14.71 (Front Setback & Building Corridor) – Planners: Paul Allred & Jonathan Teerlink – As per ordinance No. 12-07 passed April 11th 2012 a temporary moratorium has been initiated by the Holladay City Council which directs Staff to study and prepare a text amendment pertaining to sections of 13.14.054, and 13.14.071 of the Holladay single family residential ordinance. Proposed amendments are intended to amend and/or replace the current temporary ordinance language regulating front setback calculations and building corridor calculations.
4. Sign Ordinance Amendment – O-R-D Zone – (Continued) – Planner: Paul Allred – Discussion of possible changes to Chapter 13.82 – Signs – in order to accommodate the needs of the Canyon Slope Square and other potential projects in the O-R-D zone.
5. Approve minutes of the March 20 & April 3, 2012.
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, April 13, 2011 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1