The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, March 6 at 6:30pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
DATE: Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S. 2300 E.
Time: 6:30 PM
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
DISCUSSION ITEMS (These items are scheduled to be discussed but no official actions will be taken)
6:30 PM 1. Gilmore Three-Lot Subdivision – Conceptual Plan – 1801 E 3990 S. – R-1-15
zone – Planner: Jon Teerlink – Applicant, Dr. Nathan Gilmore has requested to
divide 1.53 acres of his existing metes and bounds property to create an additional
19,450 sq ft building lot and to add the remaining area to the abutting property at
1779 E 3990.
2. Dempster/Black Diamond Rezone – R-M to C-1 zone – Planner: Jon Teerlink – Applicant, Kyle Demptser, has petitioned the City to amend the RM zone at the BlackDiamond site on 3900 South by extending the C-1 zone along 3900 South in order to allow a proposed drive through coffee shop. The property is owned by Black Diamond and the applicant will be leasing land to build and operate the Coffee shop.
3. Sign Ordinance Amendment – HV & O-R-D zones – Planner: Paul Allred – Discussion of possible changes to Chapter 13.82 – Signs – in order to accommodate the needs of the Canyon Slope Square project, Holladay Village and other pending or potential projects in the HV and O-R-D zones.
4. Approve minutes of the February 21, 2012
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code