The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, March 4 at 7:00pm. The agenda and packet are now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Date: Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Location: City Hall- 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
AGENDA ITEMS – click here for packet
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING ACTION ITEMS (The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to the public has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Broadbent Pool Construction – Special Exception – 2712 East Hillsden Dr. Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, Planner II – Applicant; Jeff Robinson, requests special review of proposed pool construction within 100 feet of Big Cottonwood Creek as per Holladay Ordinance 13.08.140.150A and 13.76.400 “Development Near Waterways”
7:30 PM 2. Paulos Detached Garage – Conditional Use – 2411 East Walker Lane – Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, Planner II – Applicant; Joe Arnold, requests conditional approval to increase the footprint of a detached garage as per Holladay Ordinance 13.14.030.D & 13.14.110 “Accessory Buildings” (The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
3. Dreyfous Farms Subdivision – 2-Lot Subdivision – 5950 S 2300 East – Preliminary Plat – R-1-87 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – The applicant, Jim Dreyfous, requests to divide four acres of his 15.75 acre property into two – two-acre building lots.
4. Approval of Minutes – February 4, 2014
5. Bee Keeping – Ch 13.76.240 – Staff: Pat Hanson – For discussion only
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, February 28, 2014 at 10:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1