The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, March 3 at 7:00pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
6:00 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 6:00 pm. Two proposed project site(s) will be visited –
(1) Risen Life Church/Abbington Senior Care Rezone – 3909 S 2700 E – (SE Corner)
(2) Holladay Condominiums – 2350 East Murray-Holladay Road (East of “The Store”)
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
ACTION ITEMS – (The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to property owners within 500 feet of the proposed project has been provided as required by law. Public comment is encouraged.)
3. Driveway Approach and Private Lane Width Exceptions – Amendment to
City of Holladay Ordinance 13.08.150 “Special Exceptions Authorized” – Staff Planner: Jonathan Teerlink – The Community Development Department proposes to amend current regulations pertaining to the maximum allowable widths of a residential driveway approach and a private lane.
4. Risen Life Church/Abbington Senior Care Rezone– 3909 So. 2700 E.- Staff Planner: Pat Hanson- This is a request to rezone 2.09 acres of land from the Public Zone (P) to a Multi-Family Residential Zone (R-M) to facilitate the construction of a 77-unit assisted living facility.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was not required.)
5. Holladay Condominiums – 2350 East Murray-Holladay Road – HV Zone- Preliminary Site Plan –– Staff Planner: Paul Allred, Community Development Director; – The applicants, Stephen McPhie and Ken Bell, are requesting project approval for a mixed use project with fifteen residential dwelling units and one commercial/retail office.
6. Section 13.14.100 – Exposed Wall Height- Proposed Text Amendment
(Continued) – Staff Planner: Jonathan Teerlink – The proposed Text Amendment
would allow lots with certain topography to increase the height of an exposed wall.
It also would limit the exposure of a foundation wall surface.
(The following matters are for discussion only.)
7. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
8. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
9. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 2:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1