The City Council will meet in a Work Meeting on Thursday, March 31 at 5:30pm. The agenda is now available.
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, March 31 at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions as public comments are accepted during regular Council meetings on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Dahle
2. Life Quality Committee Update – AJ Martine
3. Legislative Update – Dave Spatafore
4. Update on City Hall Park
5. Update on City Manager Process
6. Update on Farmer’s Market
7. Discussion on Chapter 7 of the General Plan
8. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
a. Upcoming Meetings – April 14, 21 & 28(?)
b. ULCT Conf – April 6-8
9. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
10. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
All details regarding the agenda items may be found online at www.cityofholladay.com
On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 11:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall. The agenda was also posted at the Holladay Library, City website - www.cityofholladay.com and State Public Notice website - http://pmn.utah.gov . A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also emailed to Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 29th day of March, 2016.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder