The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, March 20 at 7:00pm. The agenda is now available
CITY OF HOLLADAY
DATE: Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S. 2300 E.
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION
All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (These matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Hearing – Notice has been mailed to neighboring property owners as required by law.)
1. Gilmore Three-Lot Subdivision – Conceptual Plan – 1801 E 3990 S. – R-1-15 zone – Planner: Jon Teerlink – Applicant, Dr. Nathan Gilmore has requested to divide 1.53 acres of his existing metes and bounds property to create an additional 19,450 sq ft building lot and to add the remaining area to the abutting property at 1779 E 3990. (This item is a Public Hearing)
2. Dempster/Black Diamond Rezone – R-M to C-1 zone – Planner: Jon Teerlink – Applicant, Kyle Demptser, has petitioned the City to amend the RM zone at the Black Diamond site on 3900 South by extending the C-1 zone along 3900 South in order to allow a proposed drive through coffee shop. The property is owned by Black Diamond and the applicant will be leasing land to build and operate the Coffee shop. (This item is a Public Hearing)
DISCUSSION ITEMS (These items are scheduled to be discussed but no official actions will be taken)
3. Sign Ordinance Amendment – HV & O-R-D zones – Planner: Paul Allred – Continued discussion of possible changes to Chapter 13.82 – Signs – in order to accommodate the needs of the Canyon Slope Square project, Holladay Village and other pending or potential projects in the HV and O-R-D zones.
4. Approve minutes of the March 6, 2012.
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code