The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, March 17 at 7:00pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
7:00 PM 1. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
ACTION ITEMS – (The following matter is a Public Hearing. It will be heard and may be voted on. Notice was posted in the newspaper as required by law. Public comment is encouraged.)
7:05 PM 2. Section 13.32.080 – Text Amendment – Development Standards in R-M & R-2 Zones – Staff Planners: Paul Allred & Pat Hanson – It is proposed that the setback standards in the
Multi-family – Zones be amended.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was not required.)
3. Approve Minutes of the February 3, 17 & March 3, 2014 meetings.
(The following matters are for discussion only.)
4. Section 13.14.100 – Exposed Wall Height- Proposed Text Amendment (Continued) – Staff Planner: Jonathan Teerlink – The proposed Text Amendment would allow lots with certain topography to increase the height of an exposed wall. It also would limit the exposure of a foundation wall surface.
5. Ground Floor Retail Policies in the HV Zone – Staff Planner – Paul Allred
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 10:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1