The City Council will hold a meeting on Thursday, March 1 at 6pm. The agenda and documentation is now available.
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY MARCH 1, 2012
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
5:00 p.m. Council Dinner – Council members will be eating dinner. No city business will be discussed.
5:30 p.m. Briefing Session – The Council will review and discuss the agenda items; NO decisions will be made.
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Municipal Council will hold a City Council meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 6:00 p.m. It is possible that a member of the Council will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location.
6:00 p.m. Council Meeting
- Welcome – Mayor Webb
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comments
The public is invited to address the City Council on any subject for three minutes, five minutes for a group spokesperson, additional time allotted at the discretion of the chairperson. Comments which cannot be made within these time limits should be submitted in writing to the City Recorder prior to noon the day before the meeting so they can be copied and distributed to the Council
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-14 Adopting Civil Rules and Regulations Regarding Alcohol and Tobacco Offenses Within the City of Holladay (regulating establishments that sell tobacco and licensing of off-premise alcohol sales)
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-15 Designating Authorized Employees and Officers to Sign and Execute Checks and Other Banking Documents on Behalf of the City (designating individuals to sign city checks)
- Consent Agenda
a. Minutes of February2, 9 and 16, 2012
- City Manager Report – Randy Fitts
- Council Reports
- Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
- Adjourn City Council Meeting and Convene in a Work Meeting
a. Update on Fire Station and Casto Home
b. Discussion on Sign Ordinance
c. Discussion on Teacher Recognition for 2012 – Council Members Pace and Pignanelli
discussion teacher recognition criteria and selection board.
d. Legislative Update – Council Member Pace
update on recent developments on Capitol Hill during the State Legislative Session
e. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
f. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
XI. Adjourn Work Meeting
On Monday, February 27, 2012 at 11:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website atwww.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 272-9450 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1.
Dated this 27th day of February, 2012
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder