The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, February 7 at 7:00pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
DATE: Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S. 2300 E.
Time: 7:00 PM
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (The following is a “decision Item,” however, no public notice is required. This matter will be heard and may be voted on.)
7:00 PM 1. Primo’s CUP Extension – 4699 S Highland Drive – Extension of Conditional Use Permit for Restaurant Liquor and Site Plan Amendment –Planner: Rick Whiting – Applicant, Ducale LLC, Don Skaggs, agent; has requested a one year extension of the Conditional Use Permit granted on January 19, 2010 that included the addition of a new wing for an expanded kitchen.
DISCUSSION ITEMS (These items are scheduled to be discussed but no official actions wiill be taken)
2. Ground Floor LU Amendment – HV zone – Planner: Paul; Allred
3. Sign Ordinance Amendments – HV & O-R-D zones – Planner: Paul
4. Approve minutes of the December 20, 2011 & January 10, 2012
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code