The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, February 5 at 7pm. The agenda and packet are now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY PLANNING COMMISSION
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
Planning Commission packet
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
7:00 pm CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
(The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to the public has been provided as required by law.)
7:30 PM 1. Park River Properties Zone Change_ 1458 E Murray Holladay Rd – R-1-10Zone – Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicants propose to rezone this parcel from R-1-10 (Single Family Residential on 10,000 sq ft. minimum sized lots) to R-M (Residential Multi-Family.) If the zone change is adopted by the City Council, thedeveloper proposes to build either an assisted living facility or a multi-family project at this location. (This item is a Public Hearing.)
8:00 PM 2. Hands from Heaven Therapeutic Massage – 4638 S Stratton Dr – Conditional Use Permit – Home Occupation with Customers, – R-2-10 Zone – Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, Jayne Bradshaw, has requested approval to conduct her massage therapy business in her home. (This item is a Public Hearing.)
(The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
3. Weissman Stream Exception – 5678 S Holladay Blvd – Stream Set-Back Exception – R-1-10 Zone – Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, Clarence Kemp – Property owner, Saul Weismann, proposes to rebuild a single family home within the 100’ stream protection zone to a distance of 55’ from Big Cottonwood Creek. (This item is not a public hearing, no notice is required.)
4. Approve Minutes – January 15 & 29, 2013.
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Monday, February 4, 2013 at 10:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website atwww.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov. Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1