The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, February 4 at 7:00 pm. The agenda and packet are now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING – click here for packet
7:00 PM ACTION ITEMS (The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to the public has been provided as required by law.)
1. Pheasant Cove – 5559 S Highland Dr. – 11-Lot Subdivision Conceptual Plan – Staff : Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Norm Dahle, requests to build an 11-Lot single family residential subdivision on 3.9 acres of ground. (The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
2. Woodley Place Subdivision – 4162 S 2300 E – Preliminary Plat (Re-Approval) – Staff: Rick Whiting – The applicant, Ivory Homes, requests to amend the previous Planning Commission approval for an 8-lot subdivision on approximately 1.35 acres in an -2-10 Zone – to add two additional lots on an additional .30 acres of ground for a total of ten lots on 1.65 acres.
DISCUSSION ITEMS- (The following matters are discussion only. No decisions will be made and no Public Notice is required.)
3. Stream Exception – Murano at Spring Creek – Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner
4. Bee Keeping – Ch 13.76.240 – Staff: Pat Hanson
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1