The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, February 17 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION –
1. All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
Light dinner will be served to the Commissioners.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
2. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
ACTION ITEMS (The following matter is a Public Hearing. It will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to property
owners within 500 feet of the proposed project has been provided as required by law. Public comment is
7:05 PM 3. Wanderland Subdivision – 4825 South Wander Lane. – Conceptual Plan –
R-1-10 Zone – Staff Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, Austin Smylie, wishes to divide his .77 acre parcel into two lots.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was not required.)
4. Highland Court – Twin Home Subdivision – 5610 South Highland Dr. – Preliminary Plat – R-M / R-2-10 Zones – Staff Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, LNC Investors, LLC, requests to develop a twin home subdivision with 20 total dwellings on this site under the R-2-10 zone (Residential – Two Family – 10,000 square foot minimum sized lots) and R-M (Residential-Multifamily) zoning. (Courtesy notices of this item were mailed to property owners within a 500 foot radius of this property.)
5. Holladay Condominiums – Mixed Use Project with Fifteen Residential Dwelling Units and One Commercial/Retail Office – 2350 East Murray-Holladay Road – Preliminary Site Plan – HV Zone – Staff Planner: Paul Allred, Community Development Director; – The applicant, Stephen McPhie, wishes to build a new condominium mixed use project on this .8 acre parcel.
6. Election of Planning Commission Leadership for the year 2015
7. Approve Minutes of the December 9, 2014 & February 3, 2015 meetings.
(The following matters are for discussion only.)
8. Text Amendment – Exposed Wall (Continued) – Staff Planner – Jonathan Teerlink
9. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
10. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
11. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1