The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, August 16 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available
CITY of HOLLADAY
August 16th 2016
City Council Chambers – 4580 S 2300 E
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP - The Commission may visit all sites listed on this agenda
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION - All agenda items may be discussed during a light dinner. No decisions will be made during this portion of the meeting.
7:00 PM 1. CONVENE REGULAR MEETING – Public Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
7:05 PM 2. PUBLIC HEARING - Dehyle Rezone Request, 2293 E Walker Ln. Applicant and Property owner, Kenneth Dehyle request and amendment to the City of Holladay Zone Map to rezone his property from R-1-87(two acre minimum lot area) to R-1-47 one acre minimum lot area).
3. PUBLIC HEARING - CSS Estates Subdivision, 2459 & 2457 E Filed Rose Drive
* * * THIS ITEM HAS BEEN CANCELLED * * *
4. PUBLIC HEARING - Olympus Meadows Subdivision, 4259 S Holladay Boulevard. Applicants Ryan and Bob Whitney, request a conceptual review and approval of a proposed five-lot, single family residential subdivision in the R-1-15 zone.
5. PUBLIC HEARING - Hillbilly Automotive, 5099 S Taroona Drive. Applicants Darryl Hulber and John Dutro request the planning commission to review a Conditional Use Permit to allow a home occupation with customer for automotive repair.
6. Encanto PUD, Preliminary Subdivision approval, 1984 E 4500 S. Applicant, John Phillips is continuing his residential PUD application by presenting is project for preliminary approval for 4 single family homes in the R-2-10 zone.
7. Approval August 2, 2016 Minutes
8. Ordinance Amendments;
Tree Canopy Protection, minimum design requirements in RM & R-2 zones, allowed conditional home occupation uses
On Friday August 12, 2016 at 3:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance.
TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1