The City Council will hold its Annual Planning meeting on Saturday, Jan. 9 at 8:00 am. The agenda is now available.
NOTICE OF AN ANNUAL PLANNING MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
SATURDAY, JANUARY 9, 2016
Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Mt. Olympus Room
The Mayor and City Council will hold their Annual Planning Session to discuss setting and prioritizing goals and measurable milestones for 2016. Items listed will be discussed as time permits. NO decisions will be made at this meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order – Mayor Dahle
2. Review of Income and Finances
3. Discuss Budgets and Housing Funds – RDA, EDA
4. Discussion on Activities for Plaza and Commons
7. Discussion on City Hall Updates
8. Discussion on City Communication – web site, newsletter
9. Review of Committee Assignments for Coming Year
11. Discussion on Segment B of Highland Drive
12. Discussion on HR Issues
13. Discussion on Vehicle Inventory
14. Discussion on Road Study & MET
15. Discussion on Knudsen Park
16. Other Business
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 10:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City Hall, Holladay UT. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1.
Dated this 7th day of January 2016.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder