The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, January 6 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made.
Light dinner will be served to the Commissioners.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
(The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to
property owners within 500 feet of the proposed project has been provided as required by law. Public
comment is encouraged.)
1. Highland Court – Twin Home Subdivision – 5600? 5625? South Highland Dr. – Conceptual Plan – R-M / R-2-10 Zones – Staff Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, LNC Investors, LLC, requests to develop a twin home- subdivision with 20 total dwellings on this site under R-M (Residential – Multifamily) and R-2-10 (Residential – Two Family – 10,000 square foot minimum sized lots) zoning.
2. Pingree Drive Approach – Approach Design Exception – 1920 E Longview Drive – R-1-10 – Staff Planner: Jonathan Teerlink, Tosh Kano. – Applicant, Scott Pingree, is requesting a 9’ conditional use to widen a driveway access approach from the maximum allowed 25’ to a proposed 34’ at 1920 E Longview Dr.
3. Blankenship FCOZ Waivers – 6415 Crest Mount – FR-20/FCOZ (Continued) – Staff Planner: Jonathan Teerlink – The applicant, Justeene Blankenship, requests consideration of slope waivers for; 1) driveway access, and; 2) construction on grades between 30% – 40% under the FCOZ overlay.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice was not required.)
4. Election of Planning Commission Leadership for 2015.
5. Approval of Minutes – November 5 & 18, 2014.
OTHER BUSINESS – The following matters are for discussion only
6. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
7. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
8. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, January 2, 2015 at 12:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1