The City Council will hold a meeting on Thursday, January 3 at 6pm. The agenda and packet is now available.
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 2013
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
5:00 p.m. Council Dinner – Council members will be eating dinner. No city business will be discussed.
5:30 p.m. Briefing Session – The Council will review and discuss the agenda items; NO decisions will be made.
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Municipal Council will hold a City Council meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 6:00 p.m. It is possible that a member of the Council will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
6:00 p.m. Council Meeting
- Welcome – Mayor Webb
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comments
The public is invited to address the City Council on any subject for three minutes, five minutes for a group spokesperson, additional time allotted at the discretion of the Chair. Comments which cannot be made within these time limits should be submitted in writing to the City Recorder prior to noon the day before the meeting so they can be copied and distributed to the Council
- Public Hearing on Proposed Text Amendment to Chapter 13.100.010, Appendix A, Land Use Table to Allow “limited” Type II Assisted Living Facilities as a Permitted Use, and, “small” and “large” Facilities as Conditional Uses in the R-M Zone (proposed amend to allow “limited” (1 to 5 residents) Type II Assisted Living facilities as a permitted use and, “small” (6 to 16 residents) and “large” (17 or more residents) facilities as conditional uses in in the R-M zone)
- Consideration of Resolution 2013-01 Recognizing Salt Lake County Council Member Jani Iwamoto for Her Public Service
- Recognition for Deputy Jim Karaholios
- Consideration of Ordinance 2013-01 Amending the Zoning Map for Property Located at 2110 E Murray Holladay Rd from Multiple Family Residential (R-2-8) to Neighborhood Commercial (NC) (rezone of .5 acres for a dental office)
- Consideration of Resolution 2013-02 Appointing a Mayor Pro-tem
(annual selection of a Mayor Pro-tem)
- Consideration of Resolution 2013-03 Authorizing the Mayor to Enter Into an Interlocal Cooperative Agreement with Salt Lake County Pertaining to Upgrading and Maintaining Traffic Signals (agreement with the County to install, repair and maintain traffic signals at certain locations along Murray Holladay Rd in Holladay)
- Consent Agenda
a. Approval of Minutes – December 6 & 13, 2012
- City Manager Report – Randy Fitts
- Council Reports
- Other Business
- Adjourn City Council Meeting and Convene to a Council Work Meeting
a. Update and Discussion on City Hall Park Common Area
b. Update on Fire Station & Budget
c. Discussion on Proposed Policies for CDBG
d. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
Annual Planning Meeting – Jan. 5
Local Officials Day – Jan. 30
e. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
XV. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
XVI. Adjourn Work Meeting
On Monday, December 31, 2012 at 10:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at City Hall, Holladay Library, City internet website atwww.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1.
Dated this 28th day of December, 2012
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder