The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, December 1 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY of HOLLADAY
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Mt. Olympus Room/City Council Chamber
Holladay City Hall – 4580 S. 2300 E.
5:30 PM GENERAL PLAN – Continued review of draft long range planning document in preparation for recommendation to the City Council.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made during this portion of the meeting.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
1. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
7:05 PM 2. Salt Sky Utah – Home Occupation w/ customers. Applicant, Katty Dowdle, requests conditional use permit for business license approval to operate a flower arrangement and gift basket studio in her residence at 3015 E Silver Hawk Dr, Staff- Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner
7:20 PM 3. Mecham Chiropractic LLC – Home Occupation w/patients. Applicant, Cody Mecham, requests conditional use permit for business license approval to operate a professional chiropractic services studio in his residence at 1921 E Nunley Cir, Staff- Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner
7:35 PM 4. General Plan Amendment Public Hearing – (Continued) & possible additional Work Session on Draft Chapters — Review and discussion of proposed major re-write of the City’s current General Plan originally adopted in 2000.
8:00 PM 5. POSTPONED — Kennard 3-Lot Subdivision, Conceptual Review
OTHER ACTION ITEMS
6. Text Amendment – Discussion on allowing cat breeding (Cattery) as conditional uses in the residential zones
7. 2016 Planning Commission Calendar – Draft 2016 meeting schedule.
8. 2016 Planning Commission Chair Appointments – Discussion on new commission chair nominations/appointments
9. Approval of Minutes – October 6 & 20, 2015
• Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process. Land use update
• Report from Staff on upcoming applications
• Discussion of possible future amendments to code
• Calendar for future meetings on General Plan update
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 9:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance.
TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1