The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, December 10 at 7 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
(The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
7:00 PM 1. Tobermory Ridge Subdivision – 5105 S 1300 East – Final Plat – Planner: Rick Whiting – The
applicant, Hamlet Homes, proposes to build a 24 unit town home development on 1.98 acres in an R-M zone (Residential – Multi-family.) This request is for Final Plat approval.
2. Approve Minutes of the November 6 & 19, 2013 meetings.
3. Election of Planning Commission Officers for 2014
4. Consider Reinstating Regular Planning Commission Field Trips
(The following matters are discussion only. No Public Notice is required.)
5. Discussion of 2014 Development Outlook
6. Planning Commission 2014 Training and Goal Setting
7. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
8. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
9. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, December 6, 2013 at 2:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1