The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on WEDNESDAY, November 6 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
|CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
(The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to the public has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Village Dental – Conceptual & Preliminary Site Plan – 2010 E Murray-Holladay Rd. – Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, Dr. Michael Rasch, proposes to build a dental office building on approximately .5 acres in a Neighborhood Commercial (NC) Zone.
7:20 PM 2. Ludlow Dental – Conceptual Site Plan – 3900 S 2000 East – Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, Dr. Val Ludlow, proposes to build a dental office building on approximately .45 acres in a Neighborhood Commercial (NC) Zone.
8:10 PM 3. Holladay Vista Estates Subdivision – 5972 S Highland Dr. – Conceptual Plan – Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, John Curtis, is requesting conceptual approval of a 6 lot, single home detached subdivision on a private drive on 1.06 acres in an R-2-10 zone (Multi-family, Residential – on 10,000 sq. ft. minimum sized lots.)
(The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
4. Tobermory Ridge Subdivision – Preliminary Plat – 5105 S 1300 East – Planner: Rick Whiting – The applicant, Hamlet Homes, proposes to build a 24 unit twin home development on 1.98 acres in an R-M zone (Residential – Multi-family.)
5. Brewer Stream Setback – 5006 S Fairbrook Ln – Planner: Jonathon Teerlink – The applicant, Ty Brewer, proposes to build a pool house within the 100 foot stream protection zone in an R-1-21 zone (Single Family Residential on one-half acre minimum sized lots.)
6. Approve Minutes – October 15 & 25, 2013.
(The following matters are discussion only. No Public Notice is required.)
7. Amendment to Chapter 13.78 PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT – Planner: Pat Hanson – This is a continued discussion of a potential amendment to the PUD ordinance of the City. Staff has refined some suggestions for the Commission’s consideration.
8. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review
9. Report from Staff on upcoming applications.
10. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Monday, November 3, 2013 at 9:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1