The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on WEDNESDAY November 5 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
PLEASE NOTE: the Commission is meeting on Wednesday, due to the Election Day on Tuesday.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. (Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting the site(s) using your own vehicle(s) for transportation).
Two proposed item sites will be visited –
(1) Carlston Guest/Pool House @ 2626 E Eagles Landing Cove (approx. 6300 South;) and
(2) Highland Place 6-Lot Subdivision @ 5246 S Highland Dr.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighbors has been provided as required by law.)
1. Carlston Guest/Pool House – 2626 E. Eagles Landing Cove – Conditional Use Permit – R-1- 43 Zone – Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner – Applicant, Vaughn Carlston, requests approval to exceed the size allowances for a proposed guest house (accessory building), including an indoor pool.
2. Highland Place 6-Lot Subdivision – 5246 S Highland Dr. – Conceptual Plan – R-1-8 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, David Weekley Homes, Nick Mason, Agent; request approval to build a 6-Lot single family subdivision on 1.46 acres.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
3. Oakcrest Way 2-Lot Subdivision – 2424 E Oakcrest Way – Conceptual Plan & Preliminary Plat – R-1-21 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicants, Ryan and Jessica Taylor, request approval to subdivide Lot #5 of the Oakcrest Way Subdivision into two lots. This would create one new building lot.
4. Yourdon 5-Lot Subdivision – 5619 S Pheasant Way – Preliminary Plat – R-1-21 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Castlewood Development – Duane Rasmussen, requests approval to divide this 2.8 acre property into five one-half acre
5. Titan Development – 2265 E Murray-Holladay Road – Final Site Plan – HV Zone Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner – Applicant, Titan Development, requests Final Site Plan approval for development and remodeling work in the HolladayVillage Zone.
6. Approve Minutes of the September 16, 2014 meeting.
(The following matters are for discussion only.)
7. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process; Text Amendment to Chapter 13 regarding the terms “adjacent’ and “abutting” – Staff: Pat Hanson, City Planner .
8. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
9. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, October 31, 2014 at 2:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1