The City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, January 12 at 5:30pm. The agenda is now available.
NOTICE OF A WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, January 12 at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions as public comments are accepted during regular council meetings on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Webb
2. Annual Planning Meeting Recap
3. Discussion on Deerwood Exception
(The request is for an exception to required 25 foot road width for access to a ten-lot subdivision on 24 acres in an R-1-87 Zone (Residential – Single Family – 2 acre minimum lot size.)
4. Discussion on Upcoming Public Hearings & Planning Commission Items
a. Highland Dr. Corridor General Plan Amendment
b. Breiggar rezone (Garden Spot) – 5025 S Highland Dr
c. Chapter 13 – Appendix A & Definitions
d. Stewart Driveway Exception
5. Discussion on Retirement Benefits for Elected Officials
6. Discussion on Promissory Note with RDA Regarding Holladay Village Center Loan
7. Discussion on Burials within the City of Holladay
8. Discussion on Scholarship Program/Teacher Recognition for 2012
9. Calendar – upcoming meetings
a. agenda items for Jan & Feb.
b. Title 13 amendments schedule
c. Meeting calendar for year
10. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
11. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
On Monday, January 9, 2012 at 2:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and the State noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Dated this 9th day of January, 2012
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder