The City Council will hold its Annual Planning meeting on Saturday, Jan. 11 at 8:00 am. The agenda is now available.
NOTICE OF AN ANNUAL PLANNING MEETING OF THE CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
SATURDAY, JANUARY 11, 2014
Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Mt. Olympus Room
8:00am – Noon
The Mayor and City Council will hold their Annual Planning Session to discuss setting and prioritizing goals and measurable milestones for 2014. Items listed will be discussed as time permits. NO decisions will be made at this meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Call to Order & Review of Agenda– Mayor Dahle
2. Discussion on Form of Government – Craig Hall, City Attorney
3. Discussion Strategic Planning (SWOT) Assessment
4. Discussion on Staff Objectives
5. Set Council Priorities/Goals for 2014 -2015
6. Discussion on Long Term Objectives
7. Prioritization of Goals & Council Assignments
8. Discussion on Funding & Economic Forecast
9. Discussion on Committee Assignments
9. Discussion on Work Meeting, Attendance at Various Meetings
10. Discussion on Budget Process (City & RDA)
11. Other Business
On Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 2:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City Hall, Holladay UT. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1.
Dated this 9th day of January 2014.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder