The City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, January 10 at 5:30pm. The agenda and supporting documents are now available.
NOTICE OF A WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, January 10 at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions as public comments are accepted during regular Council meetings on the 1st and 3rdThursdays. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
- Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Webb
- Business License Fee Study Presentation – Jeanette Harris, Zion’s Bank will present the results of a study of the city’s business license fees
- Update and Discussion on City Hall Park Common Area
discussion on park design for area behind city hall
- Update on Fire Station Budget & Casto Home
update on budget for the fire station construction and design discussion for Casto Home
- Discussion on Proposed RM Text Amendment
The Council will discuss the proposed amend to allow “limited” (1 to 5 residents) Type II Assisted Living facilities as a permitted use and, “small” (6 to 16 residents) and “large” (17 or more residents) facilities as conditional uses in in the R-M zone
- Discussion on Council Boundaries
due to legislative changes in voting precincts by the State, the Council will discuss adjusting the Council Boundaries for Districts 1 and 2
- Discussion on Holladay Village Zone Regulations
the Council will discuss possible zone amendments for the Village Center
- Discussion on Accessory Uses as Dwellings public safety discussion of residential uses of recreational vehicles
- Discussion on Ethics Committee
the Council will discuss establishing an Ethics Committee for the purpose of reviewing and reporting ethics complaints
- Discussion on Anti-Idling Ordinance
discussion on enacting an ordinance on idling
copy of Salt Lake City Idling Ordinance
- Discussion and Review of Title 2 – Administrative Code
review and update of the administrative code for the city.
Draft Copy of Title 2
- Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
- Other Business – as may properly be introduced
- Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
On Monday, January 7, 2013 at 3:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website atwww.cityofholladay.com and the State noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1.
Dated this 7th day of January, 2013
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC,
Holladay City Recorder