The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, October 7 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, October 07, 2014
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 pm
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. (Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting the above sites using your own vehicle(s) for transportation). Two proposed item sites will be visited :
(1) Oakcrest Way 2-Lot (Amended) Subdivision @ 2424 E Oakcrest Lane (approx. 6280 South east of 2300 East. Enter from 2300 East and Oakcrest Lane at about 6280 South.
(2) Yourdon 5-Lot Subdivision @ 5619 S Pheasant Way (approx. 2100 East & approx. 5600 South. Enter eastbound from Pheasant Lane (5600 South) and Highland Dr.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
(a light dinner will be served to the Commissioners()
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS – (The following matters are Public Hearings. They will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighbors has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Oakcrest Way 2-Lot (Amended) Subdivision – 2424 E Oakcrest Lane – Conceptual
Plan – R-1-21 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Ryan Taylor, requests approval to divide Lot No. 5 of the Oakcrest Way Subdivision into two building lots.
7:15 PM 2. Yourdon 5-Lot Subdivision – 5619 S Pheasant Way – Conceptual Plan – R-1-21 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Castlewood Development – Duane Rasmussen, requests approval to divide this 2.8 acre property into five one-half acre building lots.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
3. Chapter 13.03 and Chapter 13.10, Submission Checklists – Staff – Pat Hanson, City
Planner – The proposed amendment will reconcile the submission requirements in the ordinance for site plans and subdivisions with the over-the-counter submissions checklists currently in use by the Technical Review Committee.
4. Approval of Minutes- September 3 & 16, 2014
(The following matters are for discussion only.)
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process; Text Amendment to Chapter 13 regarding the terms “adjacent’ and “abutting” – Staff: Pat Hanson, City Planner
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Friday, October 3, 2014 at 11:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1